This Banana ‘Nice Cream’ Recipe is hands down the best way to satisfy that stubborn sweet tooth! Some find dessert to be the toughest hold-back about clean eating, but the truth is Nice Cream is the best work around 🙂 This recipe is also great if altered slightly by adding in a dash of cocoa powder, hazelnut spread, peanut/almond butter, or more fruit… Get creative!
- 2 bananas (or frozen banana if already available)
- 1 cup strawberries (or frozen strawberries if already available)
- coconut flakes and mint leaves for decorating
Prep: 5 mins Make: 5 mins Ready: 10 mins
- Slice the bananas. Put them in a container or bag and freeze for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Slice the strawberries. Put them in a separate box and freeze for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Put the fruits in a food processor or blender and pulse until smooth.
- Scrape down the sides 1-2 times and blend again.
- Serve and sprinkle with coconut flakes and mint leaves for decoration